Get up to R120 cashback on your second most expensive meal at over 2000 selected restaurants countrywide via takeaway, delivery, or sit-down with Red Napkin Dining Cashback.
- Search for a Dining Cashback restaurant (indicated with )
- Authorise your cashback prior to dining/ordering
- Order & pay for at least 2 meals & 2 drinks at full price (Do not announce yourself as a member at the restaurant)
- Snap a picture of your bill and submit it to us by completing a claim form
- Receive your cashback from Red Napkin within 4 working days
NB: The Dining Cashback terms have been updated as of 1 Feb 2022. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the terms of the offer prior to making use of the benefit.
Option 1: Online - Click the “Authorise Cashback ” button above and follow the prompts to receive your authorisation code via email.
Option 2: Call – Call 087 330 3521 (Mon - Fri, 08:00 - 16:30) and an agent will provide you with an authorisation code via SMS.
Note: Please note that your authorisation is not a booking. If required, please make a booking directly with the restaurant. Claims are processed by Red Napkin and not the restaurant at which you dine/order from. Do not announce yourself as a member at the restaurant. Please refer all benefit queries to Red Napkin. Claims will not be processed without authorisation requested prior to your restaurant visit/order or if the benefit terms and conditions are not adhered to.
In the instance of option 1 being unavailable, please email email@example.com for authorisation prior to your restaurant visit. Any after-hours authorisations will be attended to during business hours the following working day. You may still visit the restaurant provided you have requested authorisation prior to your restaurant visit and the restaurant is a listed "Dining Cashback" restaurant.
We require the following information to process your cashback authorisation:
• Full name
• Membership number
• Cellphone number
• Restaurant name and area
• Intended restaurant visit/order date
• Intended restaurant visit/order time
Note: Claims must be made within one calendar month. Subsequent to verification, your claim will be processed within 4 working days.
- Refunds are processed by Red Napkin and not the restaurant. Accordingly, please refer all Benefit queries to Red Napkin.
- The Dining Cashback Benefit entitles the active member only, to a refund (cashback) on the second most expensive meal, provided:
a) no less than 2 meals and 2 drinks are purchased per membership; and
b) they have not exceeded their visits for that month (where applicable); and
c) they are at least 18 years of age
- The cashback amount will be calculated as the second most expensive meal on the bill, up to a maximum of R120.00 (one hundred and twenty Rand). The cashback claim will be verified with the restaurant to ensure validity.
- The cashback claim will be processed within 4 working days unless otherwise specified. Over the December holiday period, claims will incur additional processing time.
- The Dining Cashback Benefit:
a) is valid for a specified list of restaurants only. Red Napkin shall be entitled, in their sole and absolute discretion, to amend the list of restaurants from time to time. Red Napkin shall endeavour to promptly update this list as and when any changes are made. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all listed restaurants are trading, Red Napkin will not be held liable in the event of any restaurant closures; and
b) is based on the restaurant’s standard prices; and
c) is not applicable with any special offers, promotions, discount vouchers or loyalty programs; and
d) may be used in conjunction with Uber Pass; and
e) may be used for takeaways and delivery where available; and
f) may only be used once per restaurant per day; and
g) does not apply to desserts, toppings, sides, “build your burger”, sharable platters, extras on burgers/pizzas etc; and
h) applies to courses that include drinks provided it is not a special; and
i) may not be used within 3 hours of a previous claim.
j) may not be used at any restaurant at which the Member is employed.
- A maximum of two memberships may be used per table, provided they are under different names. Each member must request their own authorisation and claim separately. In the case of two claims submitted, the first claim processed will attract the bigger discount. The cashback amount will be calculated as follows:
•Membership 1: 2nd most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120.00, with a minimum of 2 drinks
•Membership 2: 4th most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120.00, with a minimum of 4 drinks
- Pre-authorisation is required in advance of ordering the meals. Authorisation is not a booking and is not a guarantee of a cashback refund. If required, a booking reservation should be made directly by the member with the restaurant.
- Cashback claims:
a) must be submitted within one calendar month of the restaurant visit; and
b) must be deposited into the bank account in the name of the member only; and
c) must include the original restaurant receipt clearly displaying the restaurant name, receipt number, date, and time (card receipts not accepted). At Red Napkin’s discretion, Red Napkin may request for proof of payment to be submitted along with any pro-forma invoices that are submitted e.g. credit card slip, Zapper or Snapscan receipt, or cash receipt. Failure to produce proof of payment when requested may result in the claim being declined; and
d) will not be processed if the details on the receipt (restaurant name, date) do not match the authorisation details, or if the proof of payment and authorisation time is more than 5 hours apart. If a restaurant visit is rescheduled and falls out of this time, please request a new authorisation. Backdated authorisations are not permitted.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Red Napkin accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or meals at restaurants. Furthermore, Red Napkin will not become involved in any non- Red Napkin related disputes between members and restaurants.
- Red Napkin processes and terms and conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
- Failure to adhere to, or any attempt to circumvent the Red Napkin Dining Cashback Benefit terms and conditions, will result in eligibility to use the Red Napkin Dining Cashback Benefit being terminated.